Friday, October 23, 2009

Flea Market Flea Market!!!!!

Sorry for the delay of updating of my blog. I had been away to Melbourne for few weeks holiday with my family. It was enjoyable and fun. My son loved the weather and also the zoo and the penguin parade at Philips Island. But afterwards due to the cold weather at night in the Philip Island, my son caught a chill and was having a temperature and a cold. Overall, I enjoyed the trip very much.

I will be holding a flea market this coming weekend at Big Splash, East Coast. Those who are interested in my handiworks, please come down and have a look. I will selling a lots of my clothes away. They are actually brand new, never wore at all. Besides clothes, there will be chinese mangas, english comics, storybooks, novels, design-related reference books, home appliances, home display accessories and also bags (pre-owned & handmade).

There are lots of things that I am going to get rid off as my house are running out of space. So, please come down and support my flea market stall. Below is the information:

Date: 24 & 25 October 2009
Venue: Big Splash, East Coast
Time: 10am -7pm
Car Boot Sale, Look for Subaru Legacy Black Station Wagon.

Hope to see you there.

Soon, I will be putting up more new handiworks in the blogshop. Please do drop in and have a look.

No comments: